Monday 7 July 2008

On our way soon!

Well, I've just finished an epic packing session!
It's now almost 13 hours before our plane to Singapore is due to depart, and I've checked the list, and I think I've got everything I need. Inevitably there will be at least one thing I've missed/forgotton - there always has to be something.

The bunnies have been packed off to bunny boarding (it's very quiet without them here, or at least, it's empty in the dining room).
The travel money has been picked up from Tescos (yes - there is a bureau de change in Tesco!), some shopping for nibbles, and toilet roll purchases (in case we get stuck somewhere).
The washing machine has fallen silent, and the bags are waiting by the side of the bed to be loaded up tomorrow morning and taken to Gaydon to meet up with 3 more leg 4 members before departing for the airport.

I seem to have been filled with a mixture of apprehension and excitment since Saturday, and i'm definitely looking forward to flying out on an A380 (ok, that's the engineering geek in me).
It's a bit like having butterflies in your belly!

I think I'd better sign out now, as I could do with some beauty sleep before the early morning start tomorrow.

See you in Sinapore!

No comments: